Our delivery protocols follow the industry standard furniture delivery guidelines
- All ONLINE orders shipped from our Canberra Warehouse within 7 working days after receiving full payment
- Physical store and online orders are subject to full payment prior to delivery.
- Any deliveries done by Marco Furniture third party partners, usually interstate deliver. We do not guarantee that your items will be delivered inside your premises, unless advised otherwise.
- Sometimes customers are living in apartments and our third party delivery partners will NOT deliver furniture to multi storey apartments which uses stairs or lift, instead they will contact customer and use ground floor for items to be left and collected.
Marco Furniture has expanded to now deliver Australia-Wide. Our top-of-the-line collection of exclusive furniture items include but are not limited to:
- Wall Clock
- Designer Cushions,
- Coffee tables
- Wall mirrors
- Sofa Lounges
- Hallway Consols
- Decor items
Our commitment to outstanding service allows us to deliver heavy items such as recliners, designer sofas, Marble dining sets, and chairs Australia-Wide. Simply confirm your address with our friendly agents prior to placing an order via our online store. The extensive partner network among local, and community organisations has given us relationships with the top national and international couriers, who offer reliable service at reasonable prices.
The professional, and dedicated team of Marco Furniture delivery guys works 7 days a week, around the clock. By providing you with Showroom to Living Room Service, you will not have to worry about lifting a finger. To ensure an efficient, streamlined delivery, tell us specific notes regarding the delivery location like ground floor, second floor, lift access, manual stairs, or about any obstruction that will stand in our way.
Note: We take pride in keeping tight deadlines, on-time deliveries, and top notch furniture movers. Due to the unpredictable nature of logistics, sometimes there may be difficulties that stand in our way like:
- Mother Nature (Bad Weather)
- Closed Highways
- Technical Equipment Malfunctions
- Blocked Access due to construction
- Improper Delivery Instructions
For this reason we cannot guarantee 100% that the specified delivery time and date will be met. However, you can have faith that we will do our best to complete your delivery in the face of all circumstances.Returns and Exchanges:
The Australian Consumer Law (ACL) protects all the goods sold by Marco Furniture. Repairs, Refunds, and Replacements are all allowed only under the proper circumstances. For more information, Keep Reading…
- Refunds or Returns are only considered when major damage has been discovered. We do not honor Refunds or Returns for a change of mind. In the rare event that your product is faulty or has come with a genuine manufacturer defect, we will issue a refund or return provided you have not violated the manufacturer's warranty and guidelines.
- In the event that you have a change of mind, and aren't in love with your furniture piece. We will allow you to exchange the item or offer you store credit as a courtesy (conditions apply).
- All items subject to refund MUST be returned in its original packaging.
- We will NOT accept items returned without original packaging being destroyed.
- After placing an Order, If you insist that you want a refund it may incur a 30% fee based on the total invoice value.
- All products that are faulty, and under warranty will be exchanged with a new item, or for store credit. Which ever the customer would prefer.
- All items subject to exchange , return or change of mind, are subject to confirmation from our store staff.It must be returned in protected and same packaging. We will not accept any returns, if you have destroyed the original packaging.
- Products sold in our shop as floor stock, or with slight defects that are known to you will be sold at a discounted rate or as a clearance item at a reduced price. These products are sold as is with no warranty.
- Finance fees associated with any purchases made through a lender such as After Pay, Credit Line, or Zip Pay are the customers responsibility. You are liable for all charges and fees related to your financing.
- Marco Furniture will refund or give store credit for only the amount listed on your invoice. Your refund amount may take into consideration any cancellation fees, or exchange fees based on the terms discussed above.
- It is important that you measure the space within your home. Marco Furniture will not be liable for any returns or cancellations due to furniture not fitting in your designated space.
- If you have purchased an item through a Layby plan and wish to cancel, 30% cancellation fees will apply.