Our delivery protocols follow the industry standard furniture delivery guidelines
- All ONLINE orders shipped from our Canberra Warehouse within 7 days after receiving full payment
- Physical store and online orders are subject to full payment prior to delivery.
- All dues must be paid prior to delivery.
Marco Furniture has expanded to now deliver Australia-Wide. Our top-of-the-line collection of exclusive furniture items include but are not limited to:
- Wall Clock
- Designer Cushions,
- Coffee tables
- Wall mirrors
- Mattresses and bedding
Our commitment to outstanding service allows us to deliver heavy items such as recliners, designer sofas, Marble dining sets, and chairs Australia-Wide. Simply confirm your address with our friendly agents prior to placing an order via our online store. The extensive partner network among local, and community organizations has given us relationships with the top national and international couriers, who offer reliable service at reasonable prices.
The professional, and dedicated team of Marco Furniture delivery guys works 7 days a week, around the clock. By providing you with Showroom to Living Room Service, you will not have to worry about lifting a finger. To ensure an efficient, streamlined delivery, tell us specific notes regarding the delivery location like ground floor, second floor, lift access, manual stairs, or about any obstruction that will stand in our way.
We want to make sure that our delivery team is well equipped for any situation that they may encounter. For this reason, we ask that you do your best in describing the exact layout of the area where your delivery will take place.
Note: We take pride in keeping tight deadlines, on-time deliveries, and top notch furniture movers. Due to the unpredictable nature of logistics, sometimes there may be difficulties that stand in our way like:
- Mother Nature (Bad Weather)
- Closed Highways
- Technical Equipment Malfunctions
- Blocked Access due to construction
- Improper Delivery Instructions
For this reason we cannot guarantee 100% that the specified delivery time and date will be met. However, you can have faith that we will do our best to complete your delivery in the face of all circumstances.
Returns and Exchanges:
The Australian Consumer Law (ACL) protects all the goods sold by Marco Furniture. Repairs, Refunds, and Replacements are all allowed only under the proper circumstances. For more information, Keep Reading…
- Refunds or Returns are only considered when major damage has been discovered. We do not honor Refunds or Returns for a change of mind. In the rare event that your product is faulty or has come with a genuine manufacturer defect, we will issue a refund or return provided you have not violated the manufacturer's warranty and guidelines.
- In the event that you have a change of mind, and aren't in love with your furniture piece. We will allow you to exchange the item or offer you store credit as a courtesy.
- After placing an Order, If you insist that you want a refund and are within 48 hours of placing an order, you may request one. Your 48 hour grace period for returns on custom orders comes with a 10% cancellation fee. If you cancel or change your order after 48 hours, it may incur a 30% fee based on the total invoice value.
- All products that are faulty, and under warranty will be exchanged with a new item, or for store credit. Which ever the customer would prefer.
- Products sold in our shop as floor stock, or with slight defects that are known to you will be sold at a discounted rate or as a clearance item at a reduced price. These products are sold as is with no warranty.
- Finance fees associated with any purchases made through a lender such as After Pay, Credit Line, or Zip Pay are the customers responsibility. You are liable for all charges and fees related to your financing.
- Marco Furniture will refund or give store credit for only the amount listed on your invoice. Your refund amount may take into consideration any cancellation fees, or exchange fees based on the terms discussed above.
- It is important that you measure the space within your home. Marco Furniture will not be liable for any returns or cancellations due to furniture not fitting in your designated space.
- If you have purchased an item through a Layby plan and wish to cancel, 10% cancellation fees will apply. If the Layby period has been less than 20 days, only 5% cancellation fee will apply.
Our in-house warranty secures suppliers against defects. This warranty is as followed:
3 years structural and two years seating
1 year on stitching coverings
Mechanism covering up 120 kg load 1 year.
1 year structural warranty
All bar stools, swivel chairs are protected up to:
1 year mechanism
1 year manufacturer’s
All dining products are covered up to:
3 years manufacturer warranty
All ceramic and interior décor items come with up to:
1 year warranty, given that the furniture has not been used beyond the standard guidelines of day to day usage.
All mattresses are cover under manufacturer’s warranty:
For up to 10 years. Provided they have met the guidelines of day to day usage and does not fall under usual wear and tears.
The defects covered by Marco Furniture’s supplier warranties are repaired or replaced using the discretion of Marco Furniture at no cost to you for parts or labor hours. All consumer rights are protected under the ACL with respect to major failures
To begin the claims process under a Marco Furniture Supplier Warranty should contact the store where your furniture was purchased. Or you may write our offices at firstname.lastname@example.org.