The Australian Consumer Law (ACL) protects all the goods sold by Marco Furniture. Repairs, Refunds, and Replacements are all allowed only under the proper circumstances. For more information, Keep Reading…
- Refunds or Returns are only considered when major damage has been discovered. We do not honor Refunds or Returns for a change of mind. In the rare event that your product is faulty or has come with a genuine manufacturer defect, we will issue a refund or return provided you have not violated the manufacturer's warranty and guidelines.
- In the event that you have a change of mind, and aren't in love with your furniture piece. We will allow you to exchange the item or offer you store credit as a courtesy.
- After placing a Custom Order, If you insist that you want a refund and are within 48 hours of placing an order, you may request one. Your 48 hour grace period for returns on custom orders comes with a 10% cancellation fee. If you cancel or change your order after 48 hours, it may incur a 30% fee based on the total invoice value.
- All products that are faulty, and under warranty will be exchanged with a new item, or for store credit. Which ever the customer would prefer.
- Products sold in our shop as floor stock, or with slight defects that are known to you will be sold at a discounted rate or as a clearance item at a reduced price. These products are sold as is with no warranty.
- Finance fees associated with any purchases made through a lender such as After Pay, Credit Line, or Zip Pay are the customers responsibility. You are liable for all charges and fees related to your financing.
- Marco Furniture will refund or give store credit for only the amount listed on your invoice. Your refund amount may take into consideration any cancellation fees, or exchange fees based on the terms discussed above.
- It is important that you measure the space within your home. Marco Furniture will not be liable for any returns or cancellations due to furniture not fitting in your designated space.
- If you have purchased an item through a Layby plan and wish to cancel, 10% cancellation fees will apply. If the Layby period has been less than 20 days, only 5% cancellation fee will apply.